CODE OF ETHICS (COE)
BC has a Code of Ethics (the code). We are a South African registered logistics company. We expect all our employees at all levels to apply the code and its values during their daily activities. These values will affect daily planning and organizational strategy.
Beyond employees, shareholders, representatives and directors shall adhere to the following:
- To always act in an ethical, honest, and principled manner.
- Abide by all the laws of the country.
- Never discriminate based on race, gender, religion or age.
- Communication, or any dealing with fellow staff, peers, customers, suppliers and others must be fair and just.
- Abuse in any form is unacceptable.
- Always behave respectfully.
- Not to disrespect the company or its staff, customers, suppliers or competitors at any time.
- All directors must adhere to their fiduciary duties.
- Employees may have no criminal record or dealings whatsoever.
- Company intellectual property and assets are protected and cannot be disclosed to anybody unless it is authorized.
- Any form of bribes, payments, commissions and any income derived from company dealings with customers, individuals or suppliers are not acceptable and we will take instant action.
- Representatives may, without fear of any repercussion, report any suspicious activity or issue.